Call for Abstract
24th World Congress on Neonatology & Perinatology, will be organized around the theme “Advanced Neonatal care during COVID-19”
Neonatal Care 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Neonatal Care 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Neonatal surgery is careful sub-claim to fame of pediatric medical procedure comprising of the careful consideration of sick or newborn babies. Technologic improvements and advances in parenteral nourishment changed both diagnosis and treatment enhancing treatment yield and lessening morbidity and mortality of infants experiencing significant medicinal and surgical ailments.
- Track 1-1Annular pancreas
- Track 1-2Anorectal malformations
- Track 1-3Blockages in the intestines
- Track 1-4Common and rare heart defects
- Track 1-5Esophageal atresia
- Track 1-6Gastroschisis
- Track 1-7Lung lesions and tumors
- Track 1-8Congenital diaphragmatic hernia
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is the specific consideration unit for the ill or premature infant. Babies are furnished with escalated medicinal consideration and ideal condition for development. The infant remains in the care unit for quite a long time or weeks or longer dependent on the infant's prematurity level.
- Track 2-1Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD)
- Track 2-2Hydrocephalus
- Track 2-3Intraventricular hemorrhage (IVH)
- Track 2-4Intraventricular hemorrhage (IVH)
- Track 2-5Necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC)
- Track 2-6Patent ductus arteriosus (PDA)
Child and adolescent mental health are said to be the ability to achieve and keep up the ideal Psychological working of the prosperity. It is identified with the level reached and ability accomplished in the social and mental functioning. 10-20 % of the adolescent | infant world is suffering with mental disorder. It is necessary to address this problem, to strengthen the infants or a children’s menta health. Neonatologists and Pediatrician carry a greater responsibility towards shaping the child’s mental health.
- Track 3-1Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Track 3-2Maternal Medication, Breastfeeding and Usage of drug
- Track 3-3Managing Pediatric Mental Health Crises
- Track 3-4Primary Sleep Disorders
- Track 3-5Epilepsy
pregnancy that has advanced with no issues can in any case have an approach to complications during delivery. An infant conceived before 37 weeks is viewed as a premature infant and is in danger of numerous difficulties of prematurity, for example, juvenile lungs, respiratory pain, and stomach related issues.
- Track 4-1Perinatal asphyxia
- Track 4-2Shoulder dystocia
- Track 4-3Malposition
- Track 4-4Excessive bleeding
- Track 4-5Placenta previa
- Track 4-6Cephalopelvic disproportion
Neonatal syndrome is the study of various diseases and disorders occurring in New born infants and toddlers. During the infant time frame, the facial highlights and nearness of innate heart imperfection are the discoveries that lead regularly to the diagnosis following a frequently unforeseen result after a long pregnancy.
- Track 5-1Multiple congenital anomalies
- Track 5-2Down syndrome
- Track 5-3Turner syndrome
- Track 5-4Noonan syndrome
Neonatal and Perinatal Care alludes to the high-quality care of pregnant ladies, their babies, and their neonates. Both mother and her infant will approach the most suitable dimensions of consideration. The Maternal fetal prescription doctors, Pediatrics masters and Neonatologists progressed toward becoming piece of care team whenever the infant is in fetal condition.
- Track 6-1Hospital Medicine
- Track 6-2Trisomy 13 and 18
- Track 6-3Pediatrics
- Track 6-4Perinatal care
- Track 6-5Newborn care
- Track 6-6Blockages in the intestines
- Track 6-7Peripartum issues
- Track 6-8Pediatric Injuries
- Track 6-9Profound hypotonia
- Track 6-10birth
Neonatal and Adolescent medicine is the division of Neonatology which includes group of neonatologists which diagnose the critically ill newborn infants, give education on the severe conditions that may arise to the pediatricians, neonatologists, neonatal nurses, neonatal practitioners, regulate and organize research to give insights to the diseases and enhance the healthcare in the field of neonatology
- Track 7-1Neonatal Medicine
- Track 7-2Genomic Medicine
- Track 7-3Hospital Medicine
- Track 7-4Adolescent Medicine
- Track 7-5Antibiotic Resistance
- Track 7-6Rare Diseases
General Pediatrics is the part of medication that includes the medicinal consideration of babies, kids, and young people given by the General pediatricians who have general therapeutic information of how medications influence distinctive formative development phases of the newborn children.
- Track 8-1Adolescent Health
- Track 8-2Child Safety Issues
- Track 8-3Feeding
- Track 8-4Pediatric Nutrition
- Track 8-5Pediatric Vaccine
- Track 8-6Pediatric Injuries
Clinical Pediatrics includes the use of learning of medicine for the advancement, maintenance and treatment of children’s health additionally for aversion and analysis of a few diseases and disorders. Health Professionals of all fields like Pediatricians, Cardiologists, Neurologists, Dermatologists and a lot more help in advancing better child heath.
- Track 9-1Breastfeeding
- Track 9-2Developmental issues
- Track 9-3Perinatal issues
- Track 9-4Peripartum issues
Neonatal Cardiology helps in the fetal diagnosis and in giving treatment to pregnant ladies who are in danger or known to convey babies with heart issues. Neonatal heart issues for the most part incorporate heart defects which may likewise be related with diaphragmatic hernia, cardiomyopathy or infections.
- Track 10-1Anomalies of the great vessels
- Track 10-2Aortic disease
- Track 10-3Atherosclerosis
- Track 10-4Cardiac malformations
- Track 10-5Conduction abnormalities
- Track 10-6Congenital heart disease
Neonatal conjunctivitis otherwise called ophthalmia neonatorum, is a kind of disease presents amid the primary month of life and is procured during delivery. The child's eyes are tainted during entry through the birth canal from the mother infected with either Neisseria gonorrhoeae or Chlamydia trachomatis.
unit they have liquid moves between intracellular, extracellular, and vascular compartments. Serious morbidity may result from wrong organization of liquids and electrolytes
Neonatal Research is to enhance the soundness of low birth weight and premature children. Strong proof produced from such research can be utilized to enhance the treatment of critically sick infants.
Experts assist the mother with being healthy while her body changes as her infant develop.